Time to get at your business loan to achieve goals in Hosur
Get the best bank for your business loan.
We provide various types of loans for you.
What is a business loan?
A business loan is a process of financing the expansion and expenses of your business. These business funds can be used to purchase long-term assets for the business or to meet working capital requirements. So you have to pay back within the time limit as per certain terms and conditions agreed with the bank. So we will guide you and act according to your requirement.
Aiming to Be the Best
Business Loan By TFS
Business loans are essential for every entrepreneur who wants to expand and grow their business. Hence, TFS excels in getting loans from banks at low-interest rates to customers at the right time. So we work to meet the basic needs of start-up small and medium enterprises. So MSME business loan is a business loan that plays an important role in growing your small business and investing in machinery, advertising, marketing, etc. We will explain it in detail and fulfill your requirements.
Get an instant business loan through TFS:
TFS understands that every business today has unique financial needs. So we are happy to help business owners and entrepreneurs by providing them with the best financial solutions so that they can achieve their business goals. We work hard to ensure the customer’s needs are met so that you can focus on growing your business while leaving the bank loan to us. Based on this objective, we have launched an end-to-end digital process so that you can apply for a business loan with us as per your business needs from anywhere, anytime.
TFS Business Loan – Features & Benefits
Business Loan Eligibility By TFS
Some of the basic eligibility criteria for a business loan through TFS are:
• Eligible Firms- Self-employed with own business or owner/partner/director of an existing business
• Citizenship- Indian citizenship
• Age Range- Age between 25 – 65 years
• Turnover- Minimum annual turnover of INR 10 lakh per annum and profit after tax of INR 2 lakh per annum
• Business Experience- Must have a business that has been in existence for at least 3 years with stable income and profitability for the last 2 years
• Credit Score- CIBIL score of 750 or above
Documents required for a Business loan
In TFS, the basis for business loan applications includes KYC documents (PAN, proof of address), bank statements, and business documents. And here is the list for your quick reference.
• Recent photo
• Authentic proof of identity like PAN Card, Driving License, etc
• Original address proof like electricity bill, passport, etc
• Bank statements
• GST or ITR
• Income proofs
• Proof of business existence (such as certificate of incorporation)
For a more complete list, visit the Business Loan Documents page or speak to our customer care representative.
How do you apply for a business loan?
To apply for a business through TFS, visit your location and make an appointment to start the application process.
1. Choose a business loan or SME loan based on your needs.
2. Give the requested information and provide the necessary documents.
3. Select loan amount and tenure
4. Based on the information you provide, you will be given an instant decision – that is, you will be notified immediately if the company is considering your application.
5. If yes, you will be given an Aadhaar number. Save this number for future contact.
6. A TFS representative may contact you for further information as required.
7. Your loan application will go through various steps of verification, including verification of all documents and physical address verification & document collection.
8. Once the verification is complete, you will be given a personalized offer on the loan amount and interest rate.
9. After approval, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
Frequently Asked Question
We provide the most user-friendly service for you to get your business loan within the expected duration. You can come up with an idea or plan so we are open to discussion to help you to get your desired loan amount.
You can avail of a loan amount of up to Rs.1 Cr from banks. It will be calculated based on your income and occupation. For More details just call us to serve your goals.
TFS helps you to get business loans from 17%-21% according to the needs of each client. So the interest rate is determined by many factors including your source of income, number of years in business, business stability, and existing monthly obligations.
To apply for a small business loan through TFS, you must be at least 25 to 65 years old. It's based on the business loan and tenure.
Just you can approach at any time using our contact details. we are ready to visit our customer place to give the best solution.